Most people know that the Apple Watch records your workouts and sets and tracks goals and incentivizes you to work out more. The watch keeps track of your exercise automatically, and reminds and encourages you to meet your goals and do more to feel great every day and live longer.
How to use Apple Pay on an Apple Watch?
Pay with your Apple Watch
- Double-click the side button.
- Your default card opens automatically. Scroll down to choose another card.
- Hold the display of your Apple Watch near the contactless reader until you feel a gentle tap and hear a beep.
Will Apple buy a used Apple Watch?
Apple Store Apple offers trade-ins through its website, and all you'll need to see your value is the serial number and condition of your Apple Watch. With this route, you get a nice chunk of store credit in the form of an Apple Gift Card.
How to use mindfulness on Apple Watch?
Open the Settings app on your Apple Watch, tap Mindfulness, then do any of the following:
- Set mindfulness reminders: Under Reminders, turn Start of Day and End of Day on or off; tap Add Reminder to create additional reminders.
- Get or stop a weekly summary: Turn Weekly Summary on or off.
How to use shortcuts on Apple Watch?
You can run shortcuts from the Shortcuts app or add them as complications to your watch face.Touch and hold the watch face, then tap Edit.Swipe left to the Complications screen, then tap a complication.Scroll to Shortcuts, then choose a shortcut.
How to use Evernote on Apple Watch?
Use Evernote on Apple Watch
- Open the Apple Watch app on your iPhone.
- Tap My Watch.
- Tap Evernote, then tap the switch to install Evernote.
- Once installation has completed, tap to open the Evernote app from the Apple Watch.
How to use AirPods with Apple Watch?
Use AirPods and other Bluetooth accessories with Apple Watch
- Put your Bluetooth accessory in pairing mode using the instructions that came with it.
- On your Apple Watch, tap Settings > Bluetooth.
- Choose your Bluetooth accessory.
- If asked, enter a passkey or PIN.
How to use the calculator on Apple Watch?
Open the Calculator app on your Apple Watch. Enter the total amount of the bill, then tap Tip. Turn the Digital Crown to choose a tip percentage. Tap People, then turn the Digital Crown to enter the number of people sharing the bill.
How to use Apple Watch with mask on?
Make sure that you're wearing a mask, sunglasses, or ski goggles and that your Apple Watch is on your wrist and unlocked. Wake your iPhone by raising it or tapping its screen. Glance at your iPhone to unlock it. Then you can swipe up from the bottom of your iPhone screen to begin using it.
How to use swim on Apple Watch?
Swim with your Apple Watch
- Open the Workout app.
- Scroll to Pool Swim or Open Water Swim.
- Tap to start the workout or tap the more button.
- For Pool Swim, turn the Digital Crown to set the pool length.
- Wait for the three-second countdown.
How to use the dock on Apple Watch?
Use the Dock on your Apple Watch
- Press the side button.
- Swipe up or down, or turn the Digital Crown.
- Tap an app to open it.
- To close the Dock, press the side button.
How to use airplay on Apple Watch?
How to Use AirPlay
- Raise your wrist to wake Apple Watch, and the watch face will appear.
- Click the Digital Crown, and the Home screen will appear.
- Tap Music and the Music app will open.
- Navigate to the music you want to play.
- Force-touch the screen to open the Options screen.
- Tap AirPlay to open the AirPlay screen.