So how do you uninstall apps on the iPhone 6 and 6 Plus, and iOS 8? It all boils down to one thing - long hold an icon until all the icons start wiggling. Once that happens, a cross appears on the top of each one. You just press the 'x', confirm that you really want to delete the app, and voila.
How to uninstall apps on iphone from settings?
Delete Apps From the Settings So, open your Settings and select General > iPhone Storage (on an iPad, it will be “iPad Storage”). Scroll through the list of apps and choose the one you want to remove. Tap “Delete App” and then confirm by tapping “Delete App” once more.
How to stop iPhone from uninstalling apps automatically?
How to Stop My iPhone from Automatically Uninstalling Apps
- Open Settings.
- Select App Store.
- Turn off the Offload Unused Apps option.
How to restore iPhone 6S/6S Plus from backup?
2. Restore iPhone 6s/6s Plus Data from iCloud
- Make sure your iPhone is connected to Wi-Fi and plugged into the charger.
- Select the option "Restore from iCloud Backup"
- Enter your iCloud account (Apple ID) and password.
- Select the recent backup you wish to restore to your iPhone.
- Enter your password when required.
How to uninstall Viber from iPhone?
- Find the Viber icon on your phone's home screen.
- Tap and hold the Viber icon.
- Tap App info.
- Tap Uninstall.
What is uninstalled apps on iphone?
"Uninstalled Apps" tells you how much data was used since the last reset by apps that you have deleted from your phone.
Where are uninstalled apps on iPhone?
In IOS 12 Settings>Cellular towards the bottom where apps that call access cellular data are listed, there is now a section called “Uninstalled Apps” (image below).
How to uninstall TikTok app on iPhone?
How to remove TikTok from iPhone
- Unlock your iPhone/iPad.
- From the homescreen, navigate to the TikTok app.
- Long-press the icon for a few seconds until the app icons start jiggling.
- Now, tap the 'X' icon on the TikTok app.
- Then, tap on Delete button to delete the TikTok app from your device.
How to uninstall apps on iPhone easily?
Delete apps on your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch
- Touch and hold the app.
- Tap Remove App .
- Tap Delete App, then tap Delete to confirm.
How to uninstall Hiden app on iPhone?
2. Delete hidden apps from iPhone Settings
- Open Settings and tap General.
- Tap iPhone Storage. Please give it a while to display all your apps.
- Tap the app name you wish to remove.
- Finally, tap Delete App and confirm.
How to delete apps on iPhone 6/6S (Plus) from anytrans?
Now give AnyTrans a try and learn how to delete apps on iPhone 6/6s (Plus) with the guide below.
- Launch AnyTrans and Choose Device Management. Launch AnyTrans and connect your iPhone to the computer with a fine USB cable.
- Remove Apps from the iPhone. Select the apps you want to delete > Click the Delete button.
How do I uninstall the MyFitnessPal app from my iPhone?
All the app icons will start jiggling, and an "X" button will appear on the top-left corner of every app. Tap the X button on the MyFitnessPal icon. This will delete the app and all of its contents from your iPhone or iPad.
How do I uninstall an app from my iPhone 8?
Gently tap and hold any icon for about 2 seconds until the icons wiggle. Don't press too hard, otherwise a menu will be displayed. An X should appear next to some of the apps. Tap the X on the app you wish to uninstall.