How to restore deleted WhatsApp chats
- Uninstall WhatsApp from your Android smartphone or iPhone.
- Reinstall WhatsApp and set it up with your phone number.
- Once the app is set up, you will get a prompt asking you to restore messages from a cloud backup.
- This will bring back the messages that you had accidentally deleted.
How to undelete voicemail messages on your iPhone?
Question: Q: Retrieve a deleted voicemail
- Tap on Settings > Phone > Voicemail.
- Scroll down to see the "Deleted Messages" option. Tap it and find the deleted voicemails.
- Select the voicemail(s) you want to recover, and then, tap on the "Undelete" button to retrieve the messages.
How to save text messages on iphone 5?
To backup text messages on iPhone 5/5s, the 5GB space is good enough. To get the backup > Connect your iPhone to a WiFi network > Connect your iPhone to a power source (desktop or laptop) > Turn iCloud backup on (Settings > iCloud > Backup > Toggle iCloud backup on) > Automatic sync disabled > Tap Backup Up Now.
How to selectively delete a text message on iPhone 5?
Step 1: Tap the Messages icon.
- Open the Messages app. Step 2: Tap the text message thread containing the text message that you want to delete.
- Select the conversation containing the message to delete.
- Tap the Edit button.
- Select the message to delete, then hit the Delete button.
- Tap the Delete Message button.
How to delete text messages on iphone 5 permanently?
Go to the Settings on your iPhone and tap on [your name]. This will take you to the iCloud page. Step 2. From the iCloud page, just tap "Manage Storage" > Find and tap "Messages" > Tap "Disable & Delete."
How do I undelete deleted messages?
How to restore deleted messages on Android
- Open Google Drive on your phone.
- Open the menu by clicking on the three lines button at the top left corner.
- Now, select 'Backups'.
- Check if your data has been backed up.
How to undelete voicemail on iPhone from deleted messages folder?
How to recover deleted voicemails on iPhone
- Tap Phone on your iPhone's home screen.
- Select the Voicemail button from the bottom menu.
- Scroll to the bottom of your screen, and tap the Deleted Messages button.
- You'll see a list of deleted messages.
- Tap Undelete to move it back to your inbox.
How to view iPhone text messages on computer [5 ways?
Open AnyTrans and connect your iPhone to the computer via USB cable > Click on “Device Manager” > Choose the “Messages” tab.
- Choose Messages Tab.
- View the Messages and Select to Send to PC or .pdf format.
- View iPhone Text on Computer.
- Get Messages from iTunes Backup to Computer.
- Enable Text Message Forwarding with Mac.
How do you block text messages on iphone 5?
- To block a number, from the home screen select the Messages app.
- Select the desired message thread.
- Select the gray contact area at the top of the screen to get the drop down options, then select the Info icon.
- Select the Displayed contact or phone number you want to block.
How do I block unwanted text messages on my iPhone 5?
Luckily, if you're receiving these types of messages, you still have an opportunity to block the unwanted number from ever contacting you again.
- Open the relevant text message.
- Tap the profile icon at the top and tap info.
- Select info again.
- Tap Block this Caller.
How to change voicemail message on iphone 5?
Step 1: Touch the Phone icon.
- Step 2: Touch the Voicemail option at the bottom of the screen.
- Step 3: Touch the Greeting button at the top-left corner of the screen.
- Step 4: Select the Custom option.
- Step 5: Touch the Record option, then speak your greeting.
- Step 6: Touch the Stop button when you have finished speaking.
Why are some photos Undeletable on iPhone?
These “undeletable” pictures on your iPhone are made mainly by syncing your device with your computer. So, you should be able to delete them by doing another sync. Launch iTunes on your computer. Connect your iDevice to your computer using an Apple-certified USB lightning cable.