Option 2. Copy Files to iPad via iCloud.com
- Go to iCloud.com and log in with the same Apple ID as you use on the iPad.
- Among the options, choose "iCloud Drive".
- Turn on iCloud Drive on your iPad in the "Settings" app.
- Open the "Files" app and click "Browse" > "iCloud Drive" to check the newly synced items.
How to transfer photos and music from PC to iPad without iTunes?
Option 2. Copy Photos from PC to iPad via iCloud.com
- Enable iCloud Photos on the iPad.
- On your PC, go to iCloud.com and sign in with your Apple ID.
- Click "Photos" and then click the "Upload photos" option to add photos to iCloud from your PC.
- Go to the "Photos" app on your iPad to check the items.
How to transfer videos and photos from iPad to PC without iTunes?
Method 2. Transfer Files from iPad to Laptop/PC with iCloud
- Turn on "iCloud Photos" on your iPad via Settings.
- On the Windows PC, go to iCloud.com and sign in with your Apple ID.
- Choose "Photos" and you will see your iPad photos in the gallery.
- Choose the items you want to transfer and download them to your computer.
How to transfer videos from PC to iPhone/iPad without iTunes?
Method 2. How to Transfer Videos from PC to iPad Without iTunes Wirelessly
- Go to drive.google.com on your computer and sign in with your Google account.
- Click the "New" tab and select "File upload" or "Folder upload".
- Select the videos you want to put onto your iPad and click "Upload".
How to transfer movies from PC to iPad wirelessly?
Transfer files between iOS device and desktop using Wi-Fi
- Make sure that both your iOS device and computer are connected to the same Wi-Fi network.
- Launch Documents.
- Tap the Computer icon at the top right.
- Enter the 4-digit code you see on your iOS device.
Can I transfer photos from iPad to PC without iTunes?
Transfer Photos from iPad to PC with iCloud Open “Settings” and scroll down to find “Photos”. On the top of the display, toggle on the “iCloud Photos” option, allowing automatically upload photos to iCloud. Using the same Apple ID, Log in to iCloud website or open its official app on your computer.
Can I transfer files from PC to iPad without iTunes?
Transfer Files from PC to iPad Using iCloud Drive. iCloud Drive allows you to access your data from the iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, Mac, or PC, no matter where you are. It keeps all your files and folders up to date across all devices.
How to transfer video from pc to iphone without itunes?
How to Transfer Videos from PC to iPhone without iTunes
- Use iCloud.
- Transfer via Dropbox.
- Use iPhone Transfer Software.
- Manually Add Videos to iPhone via Windows File Explorer.
How to transfer photos from iPhone to PC without iTunes?
How can I backup iPhone photos to a PC without iTunes?
- Select the photos that you want to back up.
- Make sure that they are uploaded to iCloud.
- On your PC, navigate to the iCloud website.
- Now sign in with your Apple ID.
- Once you sign in, you should be able to see all your photos and download them to your PC.
How to transfer files from PC to iPhone without iTunes?
iCloud. The iCloud Photo Library is the answer to users concerns on how to transfer photos from PC to iPhone without iTunes. Simply select your photos from the computer and upload them to iCloud.com. Your photos will be automatically synced when you upload them when Wi-Fi is available.
Can I transfer movies from PC to iPad?
Launch iTunes on your computer and connect your iPhone to PC. 2. Select your iPhone in iTunes and select Video from the row of tabs that are presented, which allows you to select "Movies" and other video files that you like to transfer from PC to iPad Mini. 3.
How to transfer files from PC to iPhone without iTunes or iCloud?
9 Simple Ways to Transfer Files and Photos from PC to iPhone without iTunes
- iCloud. The iCloud Photo Library is the answer to users concerns on how to transfer photos from PC to iPhone without iTunes.
- Tenorshare iCareFone.
- EaseUS MobiMover.
- WinX MediaTrans (Windows)
- Google Photos App.
- Online Drives.
How to transfer iPad to iPad without iTunes?
iCloud Backup Can Transfer Data From One iPad to Anotheer
- Turn on your new iPad.
- Select your language and country.
- Choose Set Up Manually.
- Join your Wi-Fi network.
- Set up Touch ID and Passcode, if desired.
- From the Apps & Data screen, choose Restore from iCloud Backup.
- Sign in to iCloud using your Apple ID and password.
How to transfer movies from iPhone to iPad without cables?
To sync movies to iPad with iTunes:
- Connect your iPad to your computer and launch iTunes.
- Trust the computer on your iPad.
- Click the "Device" button and choose "Movies".
- Check the option "Sync Movies" and choose the items you want to transfer.
- Click "Apply" to start adding videos to your iPad.
How do you transfer files from PC to iPad without iTunes using USB?
Download iCloud for Windows to your PC > Install it and sign in with your Apple ID > Enable the “Photos” > Select “iCloud Photo Library” > Select “Upload new photos and videos from my PC” and choose the right location > Tap Done to finish. Check the transferred photos on your iPhone/iPad.