If you have a lot of photos in iCloud, it might take several hours to download them all to your iPhone. Once downloaded, your full-resolution images will be stored in the Photos app on your iPhone. Just keep in mind that your iPhone must have enough free storage space to store these photos.
How long does it take to delete photos from iCloud Photos?
Delete photos and videos Deleted photos and videos are placed in the Recently Deleted album, where they remain for 30 days before being permanently removed. To delete photos or videos sooner, go to the Recently Deleted album, select the items you want to delete, then click Delete [number] Items.
How to delete photos from iCloud but not from iPhone?
How to delete photos from iCloud but not iPhone. If you want to delete photos from iCloud but keep them on your iOS devices, make sure to disable iCloud Photos first. Go to Settings -> Apple ID (your name at the very top) -> iCloud -> Photos -> Toggle off “iCloud Photos”.
How to restore photos from icloud to iphone?
How to download photos from an iCloud Shared Album to an iPhone or iPad
- Open the Photos app.
- Tap on the Albums tab.
- Scroll down to Shared Albums and then tap on an album.
- Select a picture or video, then tap the Share icon in the bottom left corner.
- Tap Save Image or Save Video.
How to transfer photos from iCloud to iPhone?
With iCloud Photos, you can download a copy of your photos and videos on any device.On iCloud.com, tap Photos.Tap Select, then tap a photo or video. Tap the more button .Choose Download, then tap Download to confirm.
How to remove photos from iPhone but not iCloud?
You can make it with steps:
- Go to Settings on your iPhone.
- Tap on [your name] and choose iCloud.
- Tap on “Photos“.
- Turn off “iCloud Photo“.
- Now, you can delete photos from your iPhone.
How to transfer photos from iPhone to iCloud?
How to upload photos to iCloud from iPhone or iPad
- Go to Settings. This is the cog icon on your home screen.
- Select your name.
- Tap iCloud.
- Tap Photos.
- Turn on iCloud Photos. Make sure the button next iCloud Photos is green.
- Select how you want to store your photos.
- Turn on Upload to My Photo Stream.
How to delete photos from iCloud on iPhone?
From your iPhone, iPad, or computer, sign in to iCloud.com. Tap the Photos app. Select the photos or videos that you want to delete. Tap Delete , then tap Delete.
How to backup photos from iCloud to iPhone?
If you want to save copies of your photos and videos from iCloud.com to your iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, or your Mac or PC, follow these steps.On iCloud.com, tap Photos.Tap Select, then tap a photo or video. Tap the more button .Choose Download, then tap Download to confirm.
How to delete photos from iPhone but not iCloud?
How to delete photos off your iPhone without deleting them from iCloud
- Open the Settings app on your iPhone.
- Tap on your name (Apple ID).
- Tap on iCloud.
- Tap on Photos.
- Tap the toggle next to iCloud Photos to turn it off (it will go from green to gray).
How to sync photos from iCloud to iPhone?
How to download iCloud photos
- On your iPhone, go to Settings. Tap on your name > iCloud. Select Photos, then toggle off iCloud Photos (or iCloud Photo Library for older iOS versions).
- Now, all you have to do is wait until your iCloud photos are downloaded to the iPhone. Make sure that you have a strong Wi-Fi connection.
How long does it take to download photos from iCloud to PC?
Download photos from iCloud
|CopyTrans Cloudly||iCloud for Windows|
|Speed (depends on the Internet connection speed)||15-30 minutes for every 5 GB||1,5-3 hours for every 5 GB|
|Viewing and selecting photos before downloading||No||No|
|Using on a Mac||No||No|
|Uploading photos to iCloud||Yes||Yes|
Do photos on iCloud take up space on iPhone?
Even when your photos are stored in iCloud, the Photo app will still have a low resolution version of the image on the iPhone so that you can see what photos you have in the cloud. These images are quite small, but will still consume space on your iPhone.
How to transfer photos from iPhone to Mac with iCloud Photos?
Sync photos from an iPhone to a Mac using iCloud
- Go to Settings.
- Tap on your name at the top.
- Go to iCloud.
- Underneath the iCloud storage indicator, you'll see a list of Apps Using iCloud.
- Tap on Photos.
- Switch on iCloud Photos.