To turn off Shared with You, go to Settings > Messages > Shared with You, then turn off Photos (green is on).
How to view shared photos on iPhone?
View photos and videos shared with you on iPhone
- Tap For You, then scroll down to Shared with You.
- Do any of the following: Tap a photo to view it in full screen, save it to your library, share it, or delete it. Tap See All to view all photos shared with you.
How to find shared photos on iphone?
When a friend shares photos and videos with you using the Messages app, you can easily find them in the Shared with You section in the Photos app . (Automatic Sharing and Photos must be turned on in Settings > Messages > Shared with You, and your friend must be in your Contacts.)
How to share photos from Photos app on iPhone?
When syncing photos from the Photos app: Click “All photos and albums” or “Selected albums.” If you click the “Selected albums” button, select the checkboxes of the albums you want to sync in the Albums list. Click Photos or People to see your photos organized by that category.
How to delete photos from a shared photo album on iPhone?
Remove items from a shared album Select the items you want to remove, press Delete, then click Delete.
How to share photos from iPhone to email on iPhone?
Add email attachments in Mail on iPhone
- Attach a document: Tap. above the keyboard, then locate the document in Files.
- Attach a saved photo or video: Tap. above the keyboard, then choose a photo or video.
- Take a new photo or video and attach it to the email: Tap. above the keyboard, then take a new photo or video.
How to turn off photo sharing on iPhone?
To do this, open the Settings app on your iPhone and select the 'Messages' section. Inside Messages, select the 'Shared with You' option. On the next screen, tap on the (green) toggle adjacent to the Photos app to disable 'Shared with You'. The toggle will turn grey once you turn it off.
How to share multiple recent photos on iPhone?
Share photos and videos on iPhone
- Share a single photo or video: Open the photo or video, tap. , then choose a share option.
- Share multiple photos or videos: Tap Library, tap All Photos, tap Select, then tap the photos you want to share. Tap.
- Share photos or videos from a day or month: Tap Library, tap Days or Months, tap.
How to create a shared photo album on iPhone?
Create a new shared album
- Go to the Albums tab and tap the Add button .
- Tap New Shared Album.
- Give the shared album a name, then tap Next.
- Choose people to invite from your contacts, or type an email address or iMessage phone number.
- Tap Create.
How to add photos to shared album on iPhone?
Add photos and videos
- In the Photos tab or from within an album, tap Select and then select the photos and videos that you want to share.
- Tap the Share button , then tap Add to Shared Album .
- Choose the album where you want to share your photos. Then tap Post.
What is a Shared Photo Stream on iPhone?
Shared Albums let you share photos and videos with just the people you choose — and they can add their own photos, videos, and comments. iPhone or iPad.
What is photo sharing suggestions on iPhone?
With Sharing Suggestions, the Photos app creates collections of photos and videos that were taken around the same time and place, making it easy to share moments. The people you share with receive a message with a link to iCloud.com to view your photos.