Set up voicemail on your device.
- To set up your visual voicemail, from the home screen select the Phone app.
- Select Voicemail.
- Select Set Up Now.
- Enter a 7 to 15 digit voicemail password, then select Done.
- Re-enter your voicemail password, then select Done.
- Select Default to use the default greeting.
How to set up voicemail on iphone 5 at&t?
Set Up Voicemail
- To set up your visual voicemail, from the home screen, select Phone.
- Select Voicemail.
- New Voicemail Customers go to Step 5,
- Existing Voicemail Customers go to Step 10.
- Select Set Up Now.
- Enter a 7 to 15 digit voicemail password and select Done.
- Re-enter your voicemail password, and select Done.
How to set up voicemail on iphone 4s at&t?
Set up voicemail
- From the home screen, tap Phone.
- Tap Voicemail. Note: Alternately, you can set up voicemail by pressing and holding the number 1 key.
- Your Visual Voicemail box will be displayed. All new voicemail messages will be displayed here. Note: View Access Voicemail for tips to manage voicemail.
How to set up AT&T voicemail?
Set up voicemail and record a greeting
- Dial *98 from your home phone.
- Choose a Personal Identification Number (PIN) between 6 and 10 digits.
- Follow the instructions and set up your 8-digit authentication code.
- Say your name after the tone when prompted, and press #.
- Follow the prompts to record a personal greeting.
How do I set up voicemail on my T-Mobile phone?
Setting up your voicemail.
- Press and hold 1.
- Enter your password if prompted. If you are asked for a password the first time you access your voicemail, just enter the last four digits of your phone number.
- Follow the directions to set up your password.
- Record your greeting.
How to set up voicemail on iphone 11 without password?
If your iPhone is with US Cellular, call your voicemail and press "4" from the Main menu for Personal Options. Press "4" again to modify your personal options, then press "2" to enable the Skip Password option.
How do you set up voicemail on iPhone 11?
0:302:57For how to set up voicemail on iPhone tap the phone icon on your home. Screen. From the menu thatMoreFor how to set up voicemail on iPhone tap the phone icon on your home. Screen. From the menu that appears at the bottom of your screen. Select voicemail. On the next page tap.
Is T-Mobile voicemail free?
T-Mobile offers a free trial of voicemail-to-text, but if you want the service permanently, it'll cost you $4 per month. YouMail voicemail-to-text is completely free, by the way.
How do I set up AT&T voicemail?
Make sure to set up your voicemail within 60 days of activation or it'll be automatically removed from your account.
- From your wireless phone, press and hold 1 or the Voicemail key.
- Select your language preference.
- Create a 7 to 15-digit password.
- Select your preferred greeting.
- Listen to the brief voicemail tutorial.
How to turn off voicemail on iphone t-mobile?
I finally was able to deactivate the voicemail by myself on call settings. Go to the PHONE app (keypad to dial a number), tap on the THREE DOTS on the upper left corner of the screen. Tap on SETTINGS, tap on SUPPLEMENTARY SERVICES, tap on CALL FORWARDING, tap on FORWARD WHEN UNANSWERED, then TURN OFF.
How do I set up voicemail on Xfinity Mobile?
Dial *99 or your Xfinity Voice number. Enter your passcode when prompted.Press 1 to set the standard greeting with your Xfinity Voice number.Press 2 to set up your standard greeting with your name.Press 3 to record a new personal greeting.Press * to return to the Main Menu.
How do you set up voicemail on Xfinity Mobile?
Steps to setting up voicemail
- Open the Phone app (the green icon at the bottom of your home screen), then go to the Voicemail tab.
- Go to Set Up Now.
- Create your voicemail password and tap Done when complete.
- Enter your password again and tap Done to confirm.
Can't set up voicemail iPhone?
What to do if your iPhone's voicemail is not working
- Start the Phone app.
- Tap the Voicemail tab at the bottom of the screen.
- If it hasn't yet been set up (or needs to be set up again), tap Set Up Now. Follow the instructions to create a voicemail password and choose or record a greeting.