Using the search function simply type in 'Google Authenticator' and tap the search icon. The app will display. Tap on the app icon and then the 'install' button. You now have the Google Authenticator app on your Android device and you can activate your code.
How to set up two-step authentication for Google/Gmail on iPhone/iPad?
Allow 2-Step Verification
- Open your Google Account.
- In the navigation panel, select Security.
- Under “Signing in to Google,” select 2-Step Verification. Get started.
- Follow the on-screen steps.
How do I set up Google Authenticator on multiple devices?
Click on Google Authentication. Open the Authenticator App on both phones and scan the same QR code presented with both phones. You should compare the codes on both phones and make sure they match. If they do move on to the next step “Backup Key.” It is recommended to write down your backup key.
Can't set up Authenticator app?
Make sure you have enough free space on your device. Try removing and reattaching your Authenticator. Uninstall the app, restart your phone, then reinstall the Authenticator. Clear the Authenticator's Data and Cache from your device's app manager, restart the app, and try again.
How to set up and use Microsoft Authenticator?
How to set up the Microsoft Authenticator app
- Download & install the Microsoft Authenticator app to your mobile device.
- Sign in to your account security dashboard.
- Select Add a new way to sign in or verify and choose Use an app.
- If you've already installed the app, select Next to display a QR code appear on the screen.
How do I set up 2-step verification with Google Authenticator?
Set up Authenticator
- On your Android device, go to your Google Account.
- At the top, tap the Security tab. If at first you don't get the Security tab, swipe through all tabs until you find it.
- Under "Signing in to Google," tap 2-Step Verification.
- Under "Authenticator app," tap Set up.
- Follow the on-screen steps.
How do I set up authentication on Facebook?
Updated mobile browser experience
- Install a third-party authentication app on your device.
- Tap in the top right of Facebook.
- Scroll down and tap Settings.
- Tap Security and login below Security.
- Scroll down and tap Use two-factor authentication.
- Tap Get Started.
How do I set up Azure authenticator on my iPhone?
To set up the Microsoft Authenticator app
- Sign in to your work or school account and then go to your My Account portal.
- Select Security info in the left menu or by using the link in the Security info pane.
- On the Add a method page, select Authenticator app from the list, and then select Add.
How to set up Google Home with an iPhone?
How to set up a Google Home speaker using an iPhone
- Plug in the Google Home speaker and let it boot up.
- Install Google Home for the iPhone or Google Home for Android and start the app when it's ready.
- Tap "Get Started" on the app's welcome screen.
- You need to connect your Google Home to a Google account.
How to set up hey google on iphone?
Turn on voice search
- On your iPhone or iPad, open the Google app .
- At the top right, tap your Profile picture or initial Settings. Voice and Assistant.
- From here, you can change settings like your language and whether you want to have a voice search start when you say, "Ok Google."
How do I set up Microsoft Authenticator for work?
Sign in with a QR code
- On your computer, go to the Additional security verification page.
- Select the checkbox next to Authenticator app, and then select Configure.
- Open the Authenticator app, select the plus icon and select Add account, and then select Work or school account, followed by Scan a QR Code.
How do I set up a Microsoft Authenticator account?
Add your work or school account Open the Microsoft Authenticator app, select Add account from the Customize and control icon in the upper-right, and then select Work or school account. Select OR ENTER CODE MANUALLY. Enter the Code and URL from Step 1, and then select Finish.