According to the report, 87 percent of surveyed teens in the United States now own an iPhone, and 87 percent expect their next smartphone to be an iPhone. In addition, 72 percent of teens already own AirPods. Apple Watch ownership continues to climb among teens, reaching 37 percent, up from 34 percent last fall.
Apple's AirPods held a strong lead over rivals in the fourth quarter of 2019 and over the course of the whole year, according to new data from Counterpoint Research. Apple's AirPods claimed 47% of the global market for truly wireless earbuds in 2019, according to the report.
Piper Jaffray: 70% of U.S. teens own AirPods, up from 52% last Spring | Philip Elmer‑DeWitt.
That's because Apple designed the AirPods to fit over 90% of their customers. While this undoubtedly represents a significant share of happy customers, it also leaves 10% who might struggle to get their AirPods to stay in their ears.
Of the apps with a Data Used to Track You label, 96% used identifiers (either the device ID or a user ID), 70% measured advertising data (usually information about which ads you've seen and whether you clicked them), 38% of the apps used location, and 19% used contact info (typically an address).
Sleep efficiency: The amount of time you spend actually sleeping while in bed is known as sleep efficiency. This measurement should ideally be 85 percent or more for optimal health benefits.
On an iPhone with Face ID: Swipe down from the top-right corner. On an iPhone with a Home button: Go to Settings > Battery, then turn on Battery Percentage.
Therefore, we recommend the following:
Welcome to the Apple Support Communities, and it appears you want to show battery life through Find My on the iPhone. I'll explain. The only icon that will appear related to battery will just be a battery icon to show approximate battery charge on the tracked iPhone. Best regards.
Tip: On the iPhone 12, one option is to ask Siri about the battery percentage. “Hey, Siri, how much battery do I have left?” Then Ask Siri with the Side button. On the screen, the remaining battery percentage will be shown.
1:003:52Turn the camera on with this power. Button. Go now it's going to give me a preview of what theMoreTurn the camera on with this power. Button. Go now it's going to give me a preview of what the camera sees. So there we go so that's me with my iPad.
Don't charge to 100%. (Side note: 100% is arbitrarily defined, but usually 4.2V). As with empty batteries, try to keep the time it's at 100% to a minimum. Keep battery between 10% and 90%, or 20% and 80%, or 25% and 75%.
|Letter Grade||Percentage Range||Mid-Range|
|A||80% to 89%||85%|
|B+||75% to 79%||77.5%|
|B||70% to 74%||72.5%|
|C+||65% to 69%||67.5%|
See the iPhone battery percentage in the status bar
Swipe up to the Control Center To check battery life from the Apple Watch itself, swipe up on the display to access the Control Center. From there, you'll be able to see the battery percentage.
It's easy to figure out how much power remains in your iPhone's battery because of the indicator at the top right of the screen (swipe down on it to invoke Control Center and see the percentage on the iPhone X and later). On the Apple Watch, swipe up on the screen to see its battery percentage in Control Center.