Open the Music app and locate the U2 album. Tap the circle with three dots near the top. Select either Remove… or Delete from Library.
How to remove the U2 album from your devices?
Customers are no longer able to remove the album on their own. You will need to reach out to Apple Support directly to have the album removed. You can use this link to get in touch with support: Contact - Official Apple Support. Take care!
How to delete u2 from iphone 6?
How to Delete U2 Album from iPhone
- Open the Music app and locate the U2 Songs of Innocence album.
- Tap the circle with three dots near the top.
- Select either Remove… or Delete from Library.
How to remove u2 from iphone 2021?
In Apple Music go to Account > Purchase. You'll see the U2 album cover. Mouse over it and klick on the X to set it to hidden.
What is u2s best album?
Ranking every U2 album from worst to best:
- October (1981)
- Songs of Innocence (2014)
- Rattle and Hum (1988)
- Original Soundtracks 1 (1995)
- Pop (1997)
- Songs of Experience (2017)
- Boy (1981)
- No Line On The Horizon (2009)
Is U2 album free on iTunes?
Afterwards, Apple CEO Tim Cook joined them to make a surprise announcement that their 13th studio album, Songs of Innocence, had been completed and would be digitally released that day to all iTunes Store customers at no cost.
How to delete albums from iphone 6?
Helpful answers Tap the See All button next to My Albums. Then, tap Edit in the upper right-hand corner of the screen. Next, tap the red minus button in the upper left-hand corner of the album. Finally, tap Delete Album to delete.
How to remove photos from an album on iPhone?
To remove photos from an album follow these steps:
- Launch the Photos app.
- Open the Albums tab.
- Tap See All.
- Open the album to delete pictures.
- Tap Select.
- Select the photos to delete.
- Tap the trash can icon.
- Choose Remove from Album to keep this photo and remove it from the album. Tap Delete to delete this photo.
How do I hide the U2 album on my iPhone?
Hiding an Item:
- Open: iTunes (or Music App)
- Select: Music.
- Right Click: on the Album*
- Select: Delete from Library*
- Click: Hide Songs button**
How do I redownload the U2 album on my iPhone?
Just open the iTunes app on your iOS device and go to Purchased > Music (tap the More tab if you don't see Purchased at the bottom). Next, do a search for “U2”. You should now be able to re-download the previously “purchased ”album.
Why did the U2 album downloaded automatically?
Bono called the album "a gift [from Apple] to all their music customers", and said that the group wanted to "get [the album] to as many people as possible, because that's what our band is all about". The record was automatically added to the "purchased" section of users' iTunes music libraries.
What is U2's best selling album?
The best-selling album by U2 is THE JOSHUA TREE, which sold over 25,000,000 copies .
How to remove spyware from an iPhone 6?
How to remove spyware from iPhone
- Remove suspicious apps. On your iPhone, you'll need to press and hold any app for a few seconds until it starts doing a little jiggly dance.
- Update your iOS to the latest version.
- Physically secure your iPhone.
- Change Apple ID password.
- Turn on 2FA.
- Factory reset your iPhone.
How do you remove Albums from iPhone?
- Open Photos and tap Albums. Open the Photos app and tap the Albums tab, which is third from the left along the bottom of the screen.
- My Albums and See All. Next to the My Albums heading, tap the See All button to reveal all of your albums.
- Edit and delete albums. Now tap Edit in the top right corner.
- Tap Done.