Go to Data & Personalization in Google settings. In the section called “Download, detele, or make a plan for your data,” click on “Delete a service or your account”
How to remove fingerprints from a MacBook Pro?
Here's how you can do that:
- Open “System Preferences” from the Apple menu and choose “Touch ID”
- Hover the mouse cursor over the finger print you want to remove then click the (X) delete button that appears.
- Click that (X) delete button and confirm you want to remove the fingerprint by entering the password.
How to remove email address from iMessage account?
Tap the Info button next to the email address you want to remove. This is the blue "i" icon in a circle on the right side of your screen. Tap Remove This Email.
How to remove email account from ipad 2021?
How to delete an email account on an iPad
- Start the Settings app.
- In the pane on the left, tap "Passwords & Accounts."
- You should see a list of all the email accounts on your iPad which use the Mail app.
- On the account's details page, tap "Delete Account" and then confirm this is what you want to do by tapping "Delete."
How do I remove an email account from my account?
Open Settings. Under Accounts, select the email account you would like to remove. Tap Delete Account. Select Delete from this device or Delete from all devices.
How to remove gmail account from macbook air?
- Open Mail Preferences ( Cmd + , or Mail -> Preferences)
- Select "Accounts"
- Select the account(s) that you wish to remove, and proceed to select the minus button below the list of accounts.
- Accept the prompt by clicking "Remove".
Is it possible to remove the SSD from a MacBook Pro?
Place Mac Pro on its side, on a non-scratch surface. Push down on the SSD cover, then slide it out. Note: On some Mac Pro computers, you may need to remove the lower DIMM baffle, then push in the SSD cover. Once the PCIe baffle pops up, pull out the SSD cover.
How to remove Norton AntiVirus from MacBook Pro?
Uninstall Norton Security Online/Norton Security Suite for Mac
- In the Applications folder, double-click Norton Security.
- On the menu bar, next to the Apple icon, click Norton Security, and then select Uninstall Norton Security.
- In the Uninstall Norton Security confirmation window, click Uninstall.
How to remove a disc from a MacBook Pro manually?
To eject a disc from your Mac, do any of the following:
- Eject a disc from the desktop: Select the disc you want to eject, then choose File > Eject [disc].
- Eject a disc from an optical drive: Press the Eject key .
How to remove virus from macbook pro for free?
Pro tip: The most effective way to keep viruses and malware away from your Mac is by using a reliable anti-malware app like Clario. All you need to do is download Clario's 7-day free trial, use the Quick Scan option to find a virus and then delete it.
How to remove scratches from macbook pro case?
First, try cleaning the area using a damp, soft, lint-free cloth. The scratch could be superficial, and this action may be enough to remove it in a matter of seconds. If the scratch remains, you need to purchase a MacBook aluminum scratch repair product like MacBook Scratch Remover from The Safe Apple.
How do you remove an email account from Gmail?
Click the email account you wish to remove and click the “Remove” button at the bottom of the “Accounts” panel.
How do I remove an email account from Google?
How to Remove Alternate Emails from your Google Account
- Under “Your personal info” click on the section “Email”
- On the next page, click on “Alternate emails” or “Advanced>Alternate Emails”
- You can remove alternate emails by clicking on the trash can icon next to each email.