Sort and pin notes on Mac
- In the Notes app on your Mac, choose Notes > Preferences.
- Click the “Sort notes by” pop-up menu, then choose an option. The option you choose applies to notes in all folders and all accounts.
How to organize files on MacBook Air?
Click the desktop, choose View > Sort By, then choose an option. If you want to control the placement of your files on the desktop, keep Sort By set to none. You can still arrange files neatly when desired—just click the desktop, choose View > Clean Up By, then choose how you'd like to arrange the files.
How to organize apps on macbook air?
- Arrange apps: Drag an app to a new location.
- Create a folder: Drag an app onto another app.
- Close a folder: Click outside the folder.
- Rename a folder: Open a folder and click its name. Then enter a new name.
How to organize photos on an iMac or MacBook Pro?
To rearrange your albums, drag an album in the sidebar anywhere you want in the list. To sort the photos in an album, Control-click on the album, then choose a sorting option, like Keep Sorted By Oldest First or Keep Sorted By Newest First.
How do I organize my screenshots on Macbook Air?
CMD + Shift + 3 for a full screen shot. CMD + Shift + 4 to select the area you want to capture. CMD + Shift + 4 and then spacebar to capture an individual window.
How to save photos on MacBook Air?
Right-click the image. Alternatively, hold down Control and then click the photo to open a drop-down menu. If you have a laptop or trackpad, you can click or tap with two fingers for a right-click, or secondary click. Select Save image as in the menu.
How to hide photos on MacBook Air?
How to hide photos on your Mac
- Open Photos.
- Select the photo or video that you want to hide.
- Control-click the photo, then choose Hide Photo. You can also hide a photo from the menu bar when you choose Image > Hide Photo. Or you can press Command-L to hide a photo.
- Confirm that you want to hide the photo or video.
How to print a photo on MacBook Air?
Print your own photos in Photos on Mac
- In the Photos app on your Mac, click Library in the sidebar, then select one or more photos.
- Choose File > Print.
- In the print options, select a format from the list on the right.
- Choose a printer and select any necessary printer settings.
- Click Print.
Is there an app to organize photos in photos?
Mylio is a free app that can be used to organize photos, videos, and other files. This program can be used on any Mac, iOS, Windows, and Android.
How to add photos to a photo album on MacBook Air?
In the Photos app on your Mac, select the photos you want to add. Do one of the following: Drag the selected photos to an album in the sidebar, or Control-click a selected photo and choose Add To > [album name]. Control-click one of the selected photos and choose Add To > [album name].
How to take a photo on MacBook Air Photo Booth?
How to take quick 4 pictures with Photo Booth on Mac
- Launch Photo Booth.
- Click the Take 4 Quick Pictures icon. It looks like four squares.
- Click the red button with the white camera icon to take your picture. A timer will appear on screen and count down when your photos will start being taken.
How to share iCloud Photos on MacBook Air?
On your Mac, open the Photos app. From the menu bar at the top of the screen, choose Photos > Preferences. Click the iCloud tab, then select Shared Albums. On your Apple TV, go to Settings > Users and Accounts > iCloud and turn on Shared Albums.
How to fix blurry photos on MacBook Air?
Sharpen a photo in Photos on Mac
- In the Photos app on your Mac, double-click a photo, then click Edit in the toolbar.
- Click Adjust in the toolbar.
- In the Adjust pane, click the arrow next to Sharpen.
- Drag the sliders to adjust the sharpness. Intensity: Adjusts the strength of the sharpened edges.
How to attach photos to an email on MacBook Air?
Add attachments to emails in Mail on Mac
- Click the Attachment button in the toolbar, locate a file, select it, then click Choose File.
- For photos, click the Photo Browser button in the toolbar, then drag a photo into your message.
How to add photos to a slideshow on MacBook Air?
Add or remove photos and text in a slideshow
- In the Photos app on your Mac, click a slideshow under Projects in the sidebar.
- Do any of the following: Add more photos to a slideshow: Select a photo in the row of thumbnails at the bottom, click. , then click Add Photos. Select the photos you want to add, then click Add.
How to sync Google Photos with MacBook Air?
How to Download and Sync Google Photos to a Mac
- Sign in to your Google Photos account via browser.
- Select the picture or video you want to save.
- Tap on the menu button in the top right corner and select “Download.”
- Save the file on your Mac PC.