Question: Q: How to factory reset iphone4 without a computer
- From another device, go to icloud.com/find.
- If prompted, sign in with your Apple ID.
- Click All Devices at the top of your browser window.
- Select the device you want to erase.
- Click Erase [device] to erase your device and its passcode.
How do you factory reset an iPhone 4 without a computer?
- There are a few ways to factory reset an iPhone 4 without a computer.
- One way is to hold down the home button.
- The power button at the same time until the phone restarts and displays the Apple logo.
- Another way is to open the Settings app, tap General, tap Reset, and then tap Erase All Content and Settings.
How to master reset iphone 12?
How to Hard Reset iPhone 12
- Press the Volume Up button and release it.
- Press the Volume Down button and release it.
- Press and hold the Side button (ignore the slide to power off slider). When the Apple logo appears, let go of the Side button. Wait for the iPhone 12 to restart.
How to factory reset iphone 4 without passcode?
Solution Two: How to factory reset iPhone without password via iTunes
- Back up your iPhone because a factory reset will erase all the data.
- Connect your phone to your computer with the USB cable and launch iTunes.
- Click on "Restore iPhone".
- From the iTunes dialogue box, click "Restore".
How to reset iphone 4 without sim card?
1. Dismiss “No SIM Card” Pop-up
- Press the Power Button to start iPhone and Slide-right to start the Setup Process.
- On the next screens, select Language > select Country > tap on Set Up Manually option.
- Select your WiFi Network > enter WiFi Network Password > tap on OK to dismiss “No SIM Card” pop-up.
How to reset an iPod without a computer?
Press the Sleep/Wake and Home buttons for 10 seconds. Continue holding until you see the Apple logo. This will reset your iPod Touch. Both methods of running the power cycle are equally effective, and they take a matter of seconds to execute.
How to hard reset iPhone 6S without computer?
4: Use the Hard Reset Feature Are you wondering how to reset a locked iPhone without a computer? Simply press and hold the Volume buttons and Home button at the same time. iPhone X, 8 & Newer: Press and hold the Volume up button, then the Volume Down button, and the side button at the same time.
How to master reset my iPhone SE?
How to factory reset iPhone SE
- Go to Settings.
- Go into General.
- Select Transfer or Reset iPhone.
- Tap on Erase all Content and Settings to factory reset iPhone SE.
- Hit Continue.
- Enter your PIN.
- Enter your Apple ID Password.
- Tap on Turn Off.
How to factory reset iPhone 4/4S without iTunes?
Manually Restore iPhone 4/4s without iTunes, Recoverable
- Go to “Settings” app.
- Locate “General” and tab “Reset”.
- Choose “Erase All Content and Settings” . If needed, put in the password of your Apple ID to confirm.
How to hard reset iphone 4 without itunes or passcode?
You can hard reset your iPhone without a computer by going to settings-general-reset-erase all content and settings..
How do you reset an iPhone 4 without the password?
0:211:22So and it's going to pull up an itunes button and once it does that you're going to want to click onMoreSo and it's going to pull up an itunes button and once it does that you're going to want to click on your itunes. And click the restore. And that will redo it for you that should take care of it.
How to remove passcode from iphone 4 without computer?
1. Unlock iPhone Passcode without Computer via Find My iPhone
- Tap on the Device that is Locked.
- Select Erase iPhone.
- Restore from iCloud Backup.
- Unlock iPhone Passcode via Siri.
- Choose Unlock Screen Passcode.
- Download iOS Firmware.
- Tap on Unlock Now to Remove Screen Passcode.
- Screen Passcode Removed Successfully.
How to reset iPhone 5 in recovery mode without computer?
● Quickly press and release the Volume Up button > Quickly press and release the Volume Down button > Press and hold the Side button until the recovery mode screen appears.
How to factory reset iphone 13 without passcode or computer?
Step 1: Press Volume Up button and release it. Then quickly press Volume Down button and release it. Step 2: Press and hold the Power button until the Apple logo appears. Finally release the button.
How do you reset an iPhone 4 without the power button?
0:001:10This lot uh where is it lock screen button hold that. And then it'll bring this up and then you canMoreThis lot uh where is it lock screen button hold that. And then it'll bring this up and then you can just power down regularly.