Method 1: Check your iPad sound settings
- If your iPad has a mute switch, make sure it is turned off.
- Press the volume up button to adjust the volume. Make sure the volume is high enough so you can hear the sound.
- On your iPad, tap Settings and then Bluetooth. Then turn off Bluetooth.
How do you Print back to back on a Macbook Air?
How to Print Double-Sided on a Mac When Online
- Click File in the menu bar at the top of the screen.
- At the bottom of the drop-down menu, click Print.
- Click Print using system dialog.
- Click the Two-Sided check box next to the Copies box.
- Click Print.
Where is the back button on Macbook Air?
It should be a 3 finger swipe from left to right on the trackpad.
How to turn on keyboard sound on macbook air?
Loud Typer is loaded as an icon in the system menu bar. The main program window can be opened as follows: System menu bar -> "Loud Typer" icon -> "Settings" menu item. Note: If you experience audio delays while typing, you may be using some kind of external speakers (Bluetooth or USB speakers).4 days ago
How to ship a MacBook Air back to Apple?
Ship your Mac to Apple
- Remove the top layer of the EZ Return label from your shipping box and keep it for your records.
- Find the name of the courier on the return shipping label and visit the courier's website or call the courier to schedule a pickup or find a drop-off location.
- Get a receipt from the courier.
•7 days ago
How to back up iPad to MacBook Air?
Back up iPad using your Mac
- Connect iPad and your computer with a cable.
- In the Finder sidebar on your Mac, select your iPad.
- At the top of the Finder window, click General.
- Select “Back up all of the data on your iPad to this Mac.”
How do I get my icons back on my macbook air?
Therefore, if you wish to get your Mac icons back, then follow these steps.
- Click on the Finder on your desktop and go to its Preferences.
- Once the Finder Preferences tab is opened, go to its General section.
- Here, you can see an option to show various icons on Mac.
How do I get my Mail back on my macbook air?
If you're having issues with sending or receiving mail using the Mail app on your Mac, this article should help.Remove your email account, then add it back
- Remove your email account in Mail.
- Add your email account in Mail again.
- Try to send and receive email.
How to enable sound on MacBook Air with HDMI output?
If your HDMI device isn't receiving audio from your Mac: Choose Apple menu > System Preferences, then click Sound. In the Output pane, make sure that your HDMI device is selected. If you're connecting using a Mini DisplayPort adapter, make sure that your Mac can send audio over Mini DisplayPort.
How to turn off iMessage sound on MacBook Air?
Here's how to do it.
- Step #1. Open the Messages app on your Mac.
- Step #2. From the primary Messages menu, choose Preferences.
- Step #3. In the General tab, uncheck the box for Play sound effects.
- Step #4. Close the preference panel and enjoy the new dumb Messages app!
How to back up iTunes backup on MacBook Air?
Select “Back up all of the data on your [device] to this Mac” to store backups on your Mac. Your device backs up to your Mac during the next automatic backup. Select the “Encrypt local backup” checkbox to encrypt your backup data and protect it with a password. To change your password later, click Change Password.
How to put spacebar back on macbook air 2019?
Position the space bar cap into the left end of the metal bar hook. Press down on the right end and use the screwdriver to clip the left hook back into place.