All replies. Open the App Store App, go to Updates, then Purchased, Find Facebook there, and tap on the cloud button to start the download.
How to get app store app back on iphone?
Let's Get Back Your Missing Apps If you believe you deleted the App Store, go back to Settings -> Screen Time -> Content & Privacy Restrictions. Then, tap iTunes & App Store Purchases. Make sure it says Allow next to Install Apps, Deleting Apps, and In-app Purchases.
How to get the phone app back on iphone?
How to get Phone app back on iPhone Home Screen
- Go to the App Library and open the Social folder. [
- Look for the Phone app.
- Press and hold an empty area on the screen to enable the jiggle mode.
- Tap and hold the Phone app icon and drag it to the Dock, at the bottom of your iPhone.
How to get phone app back on iphone?
To put the Phone back on the iPhone Dock, press and hold the Phone app icon and keep holding it until you can add the app back to the home screen. Then drag and place the app in the dock. Alternative Way – Long-press the Phone icon in App Libray and select “Add to Home Screen”.
How to get app icon back on iphone?
10 Best Ways to Fix App Icons Disappeared From iPhone
- Restart Your iPhone.
- Check If App Is Installed.
- Check Folders.
- Use Spotlight Search.
- Check App Library.
- Check Screen Time Settings.
- Unhide Home Screen Page.
- Reset Home Screen Layout.
How to get the phone app back on iPhone?
Check your App Library to bring back Phone
- Open App Library by swiping left past all your Home Screen pages. Basically, keep swiping left until the App Library opens.
- You will see all of your apps organized into categories. Look for the Phone app.
- Once you have found it, press and drag it to your Home Screen.
How to get the Mail app back on iPhone?
How to Reinstall Mail App on iPhone
- Open the App Store app.
- Tap the Search tab at the bottom of the screen.
- Type Mail or Mail app in the search field.
- Tap Search.
- Locate the Mail icon in the list of options and tap the cloud icon to download the app.
How to get notes app back on iphone?
Here's how to get the Notes app back on your iPhone:
- Open the App Store on your iPhone.
- Tap into the Search bar.
- Search for "notes."
- Find Apple's Notes app.
- Download Notes to your iPhone by tapping on the iCloud download icon.
- Restore your Notes through iCloud.
How to get health app back on iphone?
How to Get the Health App Back If Restricted in Settings
- Open the Settings app.
- Tap Screen Time.
- Tap Content & Privacy Restrictions.
- Tap Allowed Apps.
- Enter your 4-digit Screen Time passcode.
- Tap the Health app toggle to enable the app.
In order to restore the Contacts App:
- Locate the App Store on your phone and tap to open.
- In search, type in the exact name for the application in order to find the correct one.
- Once located, tap the icon to have it restored.
- You'll need to wait for the download to complete before being able to open it again.
How do I get my Facebook Dating app back?
To reactivate Facebook dating, simply reinstall the app > link your existing dating profile to your Facebook account.
How do I get Facebook back on my iPhone?
The Facebook app was not a default app that came with the iPhone 4. The only way to get it back is to install the app again from the app store.
How to get facebook dating back after deleting iphone?
To get Facebook dating back after deleting it on iPhone, simply go to your app store and reinstall the app. Then link your existing dating profile to your Facebook account.
How to get Messages app back on iPhone or iPad?
To do so, swipe down on the App Library page and search for Messages. To put Messages back on the iPhone dock, press and hold the Messages app icon and continue holding it until you can add the app back to the home screen. Then drag and place the app in the dock.