- 1 Turn off your old phone. Helpful links.
- 2 Power on your new phone. Welcome to your new Apple iPhone 13 / Apple iPhone 13 mini / Apple iPhone 13 Pro / Apple iPhone 13 Pro Max.
- 3 Hello.
- 4 Language and Region.
- 5 Quick Start.
- 6 Connect to Wi-Fi.
- 7 Activate your new iPhone.
- 8 Data & Privacy.
How to finish setting up iphone 12?
How to set up your iPhone as new
- Tap Set Up as New iPhone.
- Enter your Apple ID and password.
- Read and agree to Apple's terms and conditions.
- Tap Agree again to confirm.
- Set up Apple Pay.
- Set up iCloud Keychain.
- Set up Siri and "Hey Siri."
How to get rid of “finish setting up your iPhone?
Remove “Finish Setting Up Your iPhone” Prompt on iPhone
- Open Settings on your iPhone and tap on Finish Setting Up Your iPhone prompt.
- On the next screen, you will see the option to setup features that you had skipped during the Setup process.
- On the next screen, scroll down tap on Set Up Later option.
How to disable the ‘finish setting up your iPhone’ prompt?
How to Remove Annoying iOS Prompts Asking You to Finish Setting Up Your Device
- Launch the Settings app.
- Tap the alert asking you to Finish Setting Up Your iPhone/iPad.
- Tap the settings suggestion that you skipped during the initial setup of your device.
- Tap the Set Up Later option on the next screen.
What does finish setting up your iPhone mean?
If you skip certain iOS features during the setup of your iPhone, you will end up with “Finish Setting up your iPhone” prompt on your iPhone or iPad. For example, if you complete the iPhone Setup process while skipping “Apple Pay” or “Siri”, you will see “Finish Setting Up Your iPhone” prompt in the Settings App.
How do I finish setting up my iPhone/iPad?
On your iOS device:
- Go to Settings > Bluetooth and make sure that Bluetooth is on.
- Put your accessory in Discovery Mode and wait for it to show up on your iOS device.
- Tap the accessory name to pair it. You might need to enter a PIN or passcode. Learn more about pairing Bluetooth accessories.
How do I get rid of finish setting up iPhone?
- Go to Settings>YOUR_APPLE_NAME_HERE and click Sign Out if you have not already.
- Go to Settings>Finish Setting Up Your iPhone and click Set Up Apple Pay .
- Enter a fake Apple ID and/or password and submit.
- At this point there will be a Cancel button in the top left: click it.
How to set up esim on iphone 13?
You can install multiple eSIM profiles on an iPhone that supports eSIM.Open the Camera app and scan your QR code.When the Cellular Plan Detected notification appears, tap it.Tap Continue, at the bottom of the screen.Tap Add Cellular Plan.
Why does my iPhone say finish setting up your iPhone?
If you've skimped on more than one feature during the iOS 11 setup process, this option should be labeled Finish Setting Up.
How to set up and activate Siri on iPhone 13?
How to enable Siri
- Open the Settings app .
- In the Settings app, select Siri & Search from the list.
- Siri can be activated in two ways, by saying the “Hey Siri” command.
- Select Listen for “Hey Siri” and/or Press Home for Siri to set the toggle switch to On.
Does the iPhone 13 Pro have a matte finish?
Unlike the standard iPhone 13 and iPhone 13 Mini, the iPhone 13 Pro has a matte finish back with glossy edges made of stainless steel.
How do I set up voicemail on iPhone 13?
Like earlier iPhones and iterations of iOS, setting up voicemail on iPhone 13 only takes a couple of taps. Open the Phone app; tap Voicemail; then select Set Up Now. Choose a password for your voicemail, and then select a greeting. After following the above steps, voicemail is set up and ready to go on iPhone 13.
How do you stop let's finish setting up your device?
0:060:58Click on the system on the left. Side click on the notification. And action from the right sideMoreClick on the system on the left. Side click on the notification. And action from the right side uncheck the option suggest ways i can finish settings up my device to get the most out of windows.
How do you skip Let's finish setting up your device?
Go to Settings > System > Notifications & actions and uncheck Suggest ways I can finish setting up my device to get the most out of Windows option.
How do you turn off finish setting up your phone?
The option is “Set up later in settings”. it is blue text on the setup screen, it isn't an option or a button to turn it off; you just don't turn it on. You can also go to the Face ID setup screen, then cancel. Or set it up, then go to Settings/Face ID & Password and turn it off.