Identify your MacBook Pro model
- Find the serial number printed on the underside of your Mac, near the regulatory markings. It's also on the original packaging, next to a barcode label.
- The original packaging might also show an Apple part number, such as MLH12xx/A (“xx” is a variable that differs by country or region).
How do I find out what model my MacBook is?
Here's how to find your MacBook's model:
- On your MacBook, go to the Apple menu (upper-left corner) > About this Mac.
- In the window that pops up, you'll see a serial number. Highlight it and copy it.
- Head to Apple's Check Coverage page and paste the serial number.
How to find macbook pro battery model number?
The model number is printed directly on the laptop case, usually on the underside. Some sellers may use the Model Identifier instead (such as "MacBook Pro11,2").
What are MacBook Pro models that are upgradable?
MacBook Pros: Both 13-inch and 15-inch models 2015 and older can be upgraded. Non-Retina MacBook Pro units up to late 2016 may also have an option, but most units from 2016 on are very limited on both upgrades and replacement options.
What is the latest MacBook Pro model?
List of MacBook Pro models
- 2021. MacBook Pro (14-inch, 2021)
- 2020. MacBook Pro (13-inch, M1, 2020)
- 2019. MacBook Pro (16-inch, 2019)
- 2018. MacBook Pro (15-inch, 2018)
- 2017. MacBook Pro (15-inch, 2017)
- 2016. MacBook Pro (15-inch, 2016)
- 2015. MacBook Pro (Retina, 15-inch, Mid 2015)
- 2014. MacBook Pro (Retina, 15-inch, Mid 2014)
What is the latest MacBook Pro model?
The 2021 MacBook Pro 14 has a 14.2-inch display with a resolution of 3,204 x 1,964, and the 2021 MacBook Pro 16 has a 16.2-inch display with a resolution of 3,456 x 2,234. Each packs at least 250 pixels per inch, boosting sharpness over the MacBook Pro 13.
What model is the MacBook Pro 2017?
Model numbers for the entry level MacBook Pro 13-inch (no Touch Bar) can be found as A1708, while the higher-end models with the Touch Bar will have an A1706 model number.
What model is the MacBook Pro A1706?
|Introduced: October 27, 2016||Discontinued: June 5, 2017|
|Screen Size and Resolution||Memory|
|Apple Subfamily||Late 2016 13”||1|
|Apple Model Number||A1706 (EMC 3071)||1|
|Model ID||MacBook Pro 13.2||1|
Which MacBook Pro models have removable batteries?
MacBook Pro models that have removable batteries are:
- Models from before mid-2009, when the battery switch first happened to the 13- and 15-inch MacBook Pro laptops.
- Models without Retina displays.
Which MacBook Pro models have butterfly keyboard?
If your MacBook is on this list, then it's rocking a butterfly keyboard.
- MacBook (Retina, 12-inch, Early 2015)
- MacBook (Retina, 12-inch, Early 2016)
- MacBook (Retina, 12-inch, 2017)
- MacBook Air (Retina, 13-inch, 2018)
- MacBook Air (Retina, 13-inch, 2019)
- MacBook Pro (13-inch, 2016, Two Thunderbolt 3 Ports)
Which MacBook Pro models have Retina display?
Mac computers that have a Retina display
- 16-inch MacBook Pro models introduced in 2021.
- 14-inch MacBook Pro models introduced in 2021.
- 16-inch MacBook Pro models introduced in 2019.
- 15-inch MacBook Pro models introduced in 2012 or later, except the MacBook Pro (15-inch, Mid 2012).
How do I find out what year my MacBook Pro is?
Find Your Mac's Model and Year in the Apple Menu
- On your MacBook, iMac, or Mac mini, click on the Apple menu located in the upper-left corner.
- Then click About This Mac.
- In the Overview tab, you'll find your Mac's model number and year.
How do I find out what model my watch is?
The case back number (typically 4 digits) dictates what the case will look like. The materials can vary even with the same case back number, but the size and dimensions will be the same. Many people mistake the longer number on the case back, which is the watch serial number, for the watch model number.
What is the model number for a 2010 MacBook Pro?
MC375LL/A / MacBookPro7,1 / A1278 The 13" MacBook Pro (Unibody, Mid 2010) - MC375LL/A was released in 2010 and features a 2.66 GHz Core 2 Duo processor and 13" display.
What is the model number of a 2011 MacBook Pro?
MacBook Pro 13-Inch "Core i5" 2.3 Early 2011 Specs (Early 2011 13", MC700LL/A, MacBookPro8,1, A1278, 2419*): EveryMac.com.
What is the model number of the MacBook Pro 16?
Identifying your MacBook
|MacBook Pro 16 (Thunderbolt 3/USB-C)||A2141||2019|
|MacBook Pro 15 (Thunderbolt 3/USB-C)||A1990,>||2016-2019|
|MacBook Pro (13-inch, 2020, Two/ Four Thunderbolt 3 ports)||A2289,>||2020|
|MacBook Pro 13 (Thunderbolt 3/USB-C)||A1989,>||2016-2019|