How to Enable TPM 2.0 in BIOS
- Restart your PC.
- Hold down the F2 key (FN F2 if no dedicated function keys) during boot up to get to the BIOS menu.
- Use the arrow keys to navigate to the Security tab.
- Find a listing for either TPM, Intel Platform Trust Technology (IPTT), or AMD CPU fTPM.
- Toggle to “Enabled”
How to download icloud to pc?
On Windows 7 and Windows 8, you can download the installer (iCloudSetup.exe) for iCloud for Windows. iCloud for Windows doesn't support Managed Apple IDs. Information about products not manufactured by Apple, or independent websites not controlled or tested by Apple, is provided without recommendation or endorsement.
How do I enable iCloud Photos in iCloud?
To enable iCloud Photos sync on your Mac, do the following:
- Click the Apple menu (the apple icon in the menu bar) then select System Preferences.
- Click Apple ID.
- Click iCloud in the sidebar, then select Photos. You'll get a prompt to enter your Apple ID password to allow the modification.
How to enable Steam overlay on PC or Mac?
About This Article
- Open Steam.
- Click View.
- Click Settings.
- Click In-Game.
- Check the “Enable the Steam Overlay while in-game” box.
How do you enable cheats on PC?
How to Enable Cheats in Sims 4 on PC
- While in the game, press “Ctrl + Shift + C” on your keyboard to display the cheat input box.
- Type in “testingcheats on”, then press “Enter” on your keyboard to enable cheats.
- Open the cheat input box again to enter a cheat code.
How to enable iCloud Drive on iPhone?
On your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch
- Go to Settings > [your name].
- Tap iCloud.
- Turn on iCloud Drive.
How to change iCloud email on PC?
This is how you can change your primary iCloud email with your Apple ID on your Mac or Windows:
- Open your browser.
- Go to your Apple ID account page.
- Sign in to your account using your current Apple ID email address.
- Click on the “Sign-in and Security” tab on the left side panel.
- Choose the “Apple ID” box.
How to create an iCloud email on PC?
1 Set up your iCloud Mail account in Windows 10 Mail
- Open Mail, and select Add Account.
- Select iCloud.
- Enter your Apple ID email address, your Name, and your Apple ID password, then select Sign in.
- Your account is now setup, select Done.
How to backup PC to iCloud with anytrans?
- Step 1: Preparations. Do as following: Open AnyTrans on your computer. Choose iCloud Manager option to manage your iCloud data.
- Step 2: Selection. Do as following: Choose iCloud Export option. Choose file category you want to transfer.
- Step 3: Transfer. Do as following: Click button.
How to download iCloud backup to PC?
Right-click the icon of iCloud in the taskbar on desktop and select Download photos. Method 2. Press Windows Key + E to enter Windows File Explorer. Click the icon of iCloud Photos and then click Download Pictures and Videos in the upper-left corner.
How to import icloud photos to pc?
Open iCloud For Windows on your computer and sign in with your Apple ID. Ensure the Photos option is switched on, then click Options. Switch on iCloud Photo Library and Download New Photos And Videos To My PC. Click Done, then Apply.
How to access icloud messages on pc?
No matter which iOS backup you have made, you can check and view your text messages from it.
- Run PhoneRescue for iOS on a computer.
- Download the iCloud backup.
- View and restore the messages you want.
- View the messages on the device.
How to copy from icloud to pc?
On your PC
- Choose Start menu > iCloud Shared Albums.
- Double-click the shared album that you want to download photos or videos from.
- Double-click a photo or video, then copy it to another folder on your computer.
How to create an icloud account on pc?
Create an Apple ID on your Windows PC Make sure that you have the latest version. From the menu bar at the top of your computer screen or at the top of the iTunes window, choose Account > Sign In. Then click Create New Apple ID. Enter your credit card and billing information, then click Continue.