To fix a disabled iPhone or iPad without iTunes, you have to erase your device. Click on the "Erase iPhone" option and confirm your selection. Wait for a while as the "Find My iPhone" feature will remotely erase your iOS device. Needless to say, it will also disable its lock.
How to fix iPhone X disabled without iTunes?
Steps to Unlock Disabled iPhone X/11/12/13 without iTunes
- Download and install iMyFone LockWiper on your PC/Mac.
- Put your iPhone in DFU mode.
- Download the firmware package for your iPhone X/11/12/13 by clicking “download”, and after the download, click “Start to Verify”.
- Click “Start Unlock”.
How to unlock disabled iPhone without computer or iTunes?
One way to unlock a disabled iPhone or iPad without computer is to use Apple's Find My iPhone service. It allows you to remotely perform actions on an iOS device. All you need to do is access either the website or the app on another device and you will be able to unlock the device.
How to fix a disabled iphone 4 without itunes?
Method 3: Unlock the Disabled iPhone Via Find My iPhone (iCloud)
- Log in to iCloud, using your Apple ID.
- Select the device you are locked out of and choose “Erase”, this will reset your iPhone to factory settings.
- On your iPhone, enter your Apple ID password and reboot it, like a new iPhone.
How to fix disabled iPad without iTunes?
Method 3. Factory Reset Locked iPhone/iPad without iTunes – PhoneRescue for iOS
- Download PhoneRescue and connect your device.
- Choose repair mode.
- Enter in “Recovery” mode.
- Download firmware.
- Repair your device to normal.
How to unlock disabled iPad without iTunes?
How to Unlock My iPad If It Is Disabled?
- Launch the tool and click “Unlock Screen Passcode”.
- Connect your iPhone via USB cable and head to “Start”.
- Click the “Dwonload” button to get the matching firmware.
- After that, click the “Unlock Now” button.
- Wait for the unlocking process finished as below.
How do I enable disabled iPhone without iTunes?
Unlock a Disabled iPhone without Computer or iTunes or iCloud
- Log-in to your iCloud account in the app to start using the Find My iPhone feature.
- Once you have logged in, you will be able to see all of your Apple devices using the same iCloud account.
- On the following screen, tap on Actions at the bottom of the screen.
How do you jailbreak a disabled iPhone without iTunes?
0:343:31Now go to the unlock lock screen passcode. Field download the firmware then here we go thorokey willMoreNow go to the unlock lock screen passcode. Field download the firmware then here we go thorokey will start removing the passcode from your device all you need to do is keep the phone.
How do you bypass a disabled iPhone without iTunes?
0:243:54So in today's video i'll show you how to reset a disabled iphone without itunes in two ways. NowMoreSo in today's video i'll show you how to reset a disabled iphone without itunes in two ways. Now let's dive in so the first method i'll use in this video is a third-party tool called four key which
How can I backup my disabled iPhone without iTunes?
On the main interface, select "Backup & Restore". Now check the box before the files you want to backup or simply select all. Click "Backup" to backup data on your disabled iPhone without iCloud/iTunes. The backing up time depends on the size of your iPhone data.
How do I unlock my disabled iPhone without iTunes?
How To Unlock A Disabled iPhone Without iTunes In 4 Ways 
- Method 1: Unlock the disabled iPhone via Mobitrix LockAway.
- Method 2: Unlock the disabled iPhone via Find My iPhone (App)
- Method 3: Unlock the disabled iPhone via Find My iPhone (iCloud)
- Method 4: Unlock the disabled iPhone via Siri.
How do you unlock a disabled iPhone without iTunes or iCloud?
0:175:24Here is a tool called for a key it can help you lock your disabled iphone without itunes or icloudMoreHere is a tool called for a key it can help you lock your disabled iphone without itunes or icloud let's jump in first connect your iphone to computer then launch for a key you can find the download
How to fix a disabled iPhone with iTunes?
How to fix “iPhone is disabled. Connect to iTunes, a Mac, or PC”
- Enter recovery mode. Entering the recovery mode requires different steps based on your iPhone model or settings.
- Locate your iPhone on your Mac or PC. After entering recovery mode, you'll need to proceed on your Mac or PC.
- Choose the option to Restore.