- Sign in to iCloud.com.
- Click Settings.
- Scroll down and click Restore Contacts under Advanced.
- Click Restore next to the date before you deleted your contacts.
- Click Restore again to confirm.
How to delete all pictures from iphone 5?
The fastest way to delete them on your phone using iOS 7 is to open the photos app, tap Photos on the bottom left, enter the Moments view, tap Select, tap Select to the right of each of the moments (which will select every photo in the moment), then tap the trash icon. There is no "select all" option on the phone.
How do I delete apps from iPhone 5?
You can uninstall apps to free up memory. Press and hold the required app until the icons start to jiggle. When you use this method, all app settings and data are deleted from the phone memory. Press the delete icon.
This article will guide you through 5 different methods to recover deleted contacts from iPhone.
- Restore Contacts from iCloud.
- Recover Contacts by restoring your iPhone.
- Extract Contacts from iTunes backup.
- Transfer from another device using Contact Transfer.
- Ask your friends.
You can still get back lost contacts directly from iPhone.
- Connect iPhone to computer through the USB cable and launch iPhone Data Recovery.
- Next you ought to choose from the menu "Recover Data from iOS Device" and click "Start Scan".
- You will then be able to preview and selectively restore deleted iPhone contact.
How to delete apps from iPhone 5 home screen?
How to Delete an App on the iPhone 5
- Find the app on your Home screen.
- Tap and hold the app icon until it starts to shake.
- Touch the x at the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Press the Delete button to confirm that you want to delete the app.
How to get back deleted photos from iPhone 5?
Check the "Recently Deleted" folder, your deleted photos will be saved there for about a month and you can recover them from this folder. If not found, check iTunes or iCloud backups, you can use these two programs for recovery only when you did backups before.
How to recover deleted pictures from iphone 5 for free?
How to recover deleted pictures from iPhone without computer?
- Open Safari and go to iCloud.com.
- Sign in.
- Go to Photos > Albums > Recently Deleted.
- Select the images you want to recover.
- Click the Recover button.
How to recover deleted photos from iPhone 4S to iPhone 5?
To recover deleted photos from iTunes backup follow these steps:
- Open iTunes.
- Use an original Apple cable to connect your iPhone to your computer.
- Select the Restore Backup option.
- Pick the most relevant backup.
- Click Restore and wait for the restore process to finish.
How to recover deleted movies and TV shows from iPhone?
Open the iTunes Store app. On your iPhone, tap More in the menu at the bottom. Tap on the Purchased icon. Select movies, TV shows or music, whichever you want to re-download.
How to delete movies from macbook air?
Click the movie file once to select it, and then press "Command" and "Delete" simultaneously on the keyboard. Alternatively, drag the file into the "Trash" icon on your dock. The movie is sent to the Trash.
How to delete an alarm on the iPhone 5?
Step 1: Open the Clock app.
- Step 2: Select the Alarm option at the bottom of the screen.
- Step 3: Tap the Edit button at the top-left corner of the screen.
- Step 4: Tap the red button to the left of the alarm that you want to delete.
- Step 5: Press the Delete button to the right of the alarm to remove it.