Backup iPhone 6s/6s Plus with iCloud Or you can manually backup by selecting Settings > iCloud > Storage & Backup > Back Up Now. After you backup iPhone 6s data with iCloud, you can restore iPhone 6s from iCloud if you lost data.
Is the iPhone 6s/iphone 6S Plus bendable?
The iPhone 6s and 6s Plus are sturdier than their large-screen predecessors, thanks to their stronger 7000-series aluminum enclosure (the kind of alloy used by the aerospace industry). The iPhone 6s and 6s Plus withstood pressure of 170 pounds and 180 pounds, respectively, without bending.
How to crop a gif on iphone?
How to Crop a GIF
- Upload your GIF. Upload a GIF from your iPhone, Android, PC or Tablet, paste a link, or use the image search tab to get started.
- Select your crop size. Click the crop tool and choose one of the preset selections for Instagram, Facebook, Linkedin and more.
- Export and share.
What is crop on iPhone?
First, let's take a step back in case you're not familiar with what it means to crop a photo. Cropping means cutting off a side or edge of your picture.How to enlarge a picture on iPhone
- Open Snapseed.
- Tap + and select your image.
- Choose Tools > Expand.
- Pinch to scale your pic up or down.
- Tap the checkmark.
Are the iPhone 6S and 6S Plus waterproof?
The bottom line is that Apple didn't highlight waterproofing as a new feature because the iPhone 6s and iPhone 6s Plus aren't waterproof. They may be mildly water resistant, and may be able to survive a speedy dunk, if King Neptune gets a proper grip on your shiny new handset, it's history.
Is iPhone 6s or 6s plus better?
The iPhone 6s has a superior 1400:1 contrast ratio compared to 1300:1 for the iPhone 6s Plus. The iPhone 6s Plus, on the other hand, has a higher pixel density, 401 ppi compared to 326 ppi for the iPhone 6s.
How long will the iPhone 6S and 6S Plus be supported?
By the fall of 2022, Apple will have gone three years without changing hardware requirements for iOS, and such a move would be long overdue.
How to take selfies on the iPhone 6S and 6S Plus?
Brighten Up Your Selfies
- Access the front camera on your iPhone, whether that's through the Take Selfie Quick Action, a Siri command or by tapping on the Camera app and pressing the front camera icon.
- Tap the Flash icon in the upper left of the screen.
- Select the option you want; Auto, On or Off.
- Take your shot.
What is AppleCare+ for iPhone 6S and iPhone 6S Plus?
AppleCare+ for iPhone extends your coverage to two years from the original purchase date of your iPhone and adds up to two incidents of accidental damage coverage, each subject to a service fee plus applicable tax ($79 for iPhone 6 or earlier models, $99 for iPhone 6s or iPhone 6s Plus)."
How to shut down iPhone 6s/iphone 6S Plus or earlier?
Apple® iPhone® 6s / 6s Plus - Turn the Device On / Off
- Press and hold the. Sleep. / Wake button. on the right side of the device.
- When the "slide to power off" icon appears along the top, slide it toward the right edge of the screen to power off.
How to delete documents/data on iPhone 6S and iPhone 6S Plus?
You can delete documents and data iPhone iCloud with these following steps:
- Turn on your iPhone.
- Go to Settings -> iCloud.
- Select on Storage & Backup.
- Now select Manage Storage.
- Next, under Documents & Data, tap on each app.
- Now select on Edit from the top-left.
- Select on Delete All to remove all documents.
What are the features of the iPhone 6S and 6S Plus?
- Retina HD display with 3D Touch.
- 5.5-inch (diagonal) widescreen LCD Multi-Touch display with IPS technology.
- 1920-by-1080-pixel resolution at 401 ppi.
- 1300:1 contrast ratio (typical)
- 500 cd/m2 max brightness (typical)
- Full sRGB standard.
- Dual-domain pixels for wide viewing angles.