* iPhone 4 or other iOS devices (iPad, iPod touch, etc.) that have upgraded to iOS software 4.2 or later requires iTunes 10.0 or later for syncing.
How to connect a broken iPhone to iTunes?
Backup iPhone to iTunes with VoiceOver
- Tell Siri to "open Bluetooth settings".
- Now, use the modifier keys and the right cursor key to move down the list on your broken iPhone.
- Head for the bottom of the list if it's unpaired.
- Press Space to pair with it.
How to fix a disabled iphone 4 without itunes?
Method 3: Unlock the Disabled iPhone Via Find My iPhone (iCloud)
- Log in to iCloud, using your Apple ID.
- Select the device you are locked out of and choose “Erase”, this will reset your iPhone to factory settings.
- On your iPhone, enter your Apple ID password and reboot it, like a new iPhone.
What version of iTunes works with iPhone 4?
|Device||Minimum version||Latest firmware|
|iPhone 4||9.2||iOS 7.1.2|
|iPod Shuffle (4th generation)||10.0||1.0.2|
|iPod Nano (6th generation)||1.2|
|iPod Touch (4th generation)||iOS 6.1.6|
Which version of iTunes is compatible with iPhone 4?
iTunes 9.2 comes with several new features and improvements, including: Sync with iPhone 4 to enjoy your favorite music, movies, TV shows, books and more on-the-go.
How to connect to iTunes?
- Make sure the phone/tablet and computer are connected to the same Wi-Fi network.
- Click the Device button in iTunes if you haven't yet done so.
- Click Summary in the left panel (under "Settings").
- Check the box next to "Sync with this (device type) over Wi-Fi."
- Click Apply.
How to fix iPhone that says connect to iTunes?
If you see the Connect to iTunes screen, restart your device: On an iPhone X or later, or iPhone 8 or later: Press and quickly release the Volume Up button.Make sure that you're using the latest version of iTunes. Connect your device to your computer using the cable that came with your device.
How to fix iPhone cannot connect to iTunes?
Methods to fix 'iPhone cannot connect to iTunes'
- Restart your computer.
- Use a good speed Internet connection.
- Use Apple USB cable.
- Update iTunes.
- Update to the latest iOS.
- Use iTunes compatible OS.
- Trust the computer when prompted.
- Update Apple USB Driver.
How to connect iPhone to laptop without iTunes?
Without iTunes or third-party software, you can connect your iPhone to a Windows PC via a USB cable directly, which is the easiest way to get things done.Use a USB cable to connect your iPhone with PC.Unlock your iPhone and trust the computer.
How to fix iPhone stuck on connect to iTunes?
Method 1. Force Restart Your Device
- Press and release the volume up button.
- After Step 1, quickly press and release the volume down button.
- Then quickly press and hold the side button for about 10 seconds until the screen turns off and then turns back on.
How to connect iPhone to PC without iTunes?
Another way to connect iPhone to PC without iTunes is using iCloud Drive. It allows users to sync their data across different devices. With the help of it, you can access your iPhone data on PC. To take advantage of this service, you need to enable iCloud Drive option on your iPhone.
Launch itunes when iphone connected?
"To turn it on, Open iTunes and connect your iPhone to the computer, then select the device icon in the upper left of iTunes to go to the iPhone Summary page. Once there, locate the "Open iTunes when this [device] is connected" option and place a checkmark in the box next to it."
How to factory reset iPhone 4/4S without iTunes?
Manually Restore iPhone 4/4s without iTunes, Recoverable
- Go to “Settings” app.
- Locate “General” and tab “Reset”.
- Choose “Erase All Content and Settings” . If needed, put in the password of your Apple ID to confirm.
How to hard reset iphone 4 without itunes or passcode?
You can hard reset your iPhone without a computer by going to settings-general-reset-erase all content and settings..
How do you unlock an iPhone 4 without iTunes?
Use iMyFone LockWiper to Unlock your iPhone 4/5/6/7/11/12/13 without iTunes:
- Step 1: Open iMyFone LockWiper and click "Start".
- Step 2: Put your iPhone/iPad into DFU mode.
- Step 3: Once your device is in DFU mode, it will show the device information.