- On the browser toolbar, click the Chrome menu icon.
- Select the Clear browsing data link.
- In the data drop-down menu, select the time range where you want to clear browsing data.
- Select the Cookies and other site and plug-in data and Cached images and files checkboxes.
- Click the Clear Browsing Data button.
How to clear browsing history in chrome on iPad?
Clear your history
- On your iPhone or iPad, open the Chrome app .
- Tap More. History .
- At the bottom, tap Clear Browsing Data.
- Check Browsing history. It may be checked by default.
- Uncheck any other items you don't want to delete.
- Tap Clear Browsing Data. Clear Browsing Data.
- At the top right, tap Done.
How to clear browser history in Safari and chrome?
To clear browsing history in Safari, open Safari and click History > Show All History from the Apple Menu Bar. Then click the Clear History button in the top-right corner and select a time range. Finally, click Clear History.
How do I clear selectively history in Chrome?
To Delete Selective Chrome History Press Ctrl+H or Cmd+Y and your browsing history would appear, you will be able to view checkboxes next to your recently browsed sites. You must place ticks to the offending pages and then click on removing selected items and those browsed sites would be deleted.
What is the history of MacBook Air?
The MacBook Air was the first subcompact notebook offered by Apple after the 12" PowerBook G4 discontinued in 2006. It was also Apple's first computer with an optional solid-state drive. It was Apple's first notebook since the PowerBook 2400c without a built-in removable media drive.
How to clear your search history on macbook?
Safari for Mac
- Click the Safari menu, then Clear History
- In the Clear field choose All History.
- Click Clear History.
How to clear clipboard on MacBook Air?
Using Terminal to Completely Clear the Clipboard Launch Terminal, which is located in the "Utilities" folder inside the "Applications" folder. Type or paste "pbcopy < /dev/null" in the Terminal window and press "Enter." This clears the clipboard.
How to clear memory on MacBook Air?
How to reduce RAM usage on a Mac
- Tidy up your Desktop.
- Fix the Finder.
- Close or merge Finder windows.
- Stop apps starting up automatically.
- Shut web browser tabs.
- Delete browser extensions.
- Make sure you have lots of free disk space.
Does clearing history really clear history?
Clearing your browser history is NOT the same as clearing your Google Web & App Activity. When you clear your browser history, you're only deleting the history that's locally stored on your computer. Clearing your browser history doesn't do anything to the data stored on Google's servers.
How do I clear my browsing history on Chrome?
Clear your history
- On your computer, open Chrome.
- At the top right, click More .
- Click History. History.
- On the left, click Clear browsing data.
- From the drop-down menu, select how much history you want to delete.
- Check the boxes for the info you want Chrome to clear, including “browsing history."
- Click Clear data.
How to clear trash in Mail on MacBook Air?
In the Mail app on your Mac, do one of the following:
- Choose Mailbox > Erase Deleted Items, then choose an account.
- In the Mail sidebar, Control-click a Trash mailbox, then choose Erase Deleted Items.
How to clear temporary files on MacBook Air?
Click on Safari and then on Preferences. In the Preferences window, click the Advanced tab and make sure the checkbox next to Show Develop menu in menu bar is selected. Select Develop in the menu bar at the top of the screen and select Empty Caches. Your cache and temporary files have been cleared.
How to clear iCloud backup on MacBook Air?
Reduce the size of your iCloud Backup
- Go to Settings > [your name] > iCloud.
- Tap Manage Storage > Backups.
- Tap the name of the device that you're using.
- Turn off any apps that you don't want to back up.
- Choose Turn Off & Delete.