If this is the case, you can disable the lock screen on Mac.
- Click the Apple icon in the upper left corner of the screen, and select System Preferences.
- Click Security & Privacy.
- Click the box next to Require password.
- When prompted, click Turn Off Screen Lock.
How to turn off Activation Lock on MacBook Air?
To disable Activation Lock, turn off Find My:
- Choose Apple menu > System Preferences, then click Apple ID.
- Select iCloud in the sidebar, then deselect Find My Mac on the right. Find My also turns off when you sign out of iCloud, such as when preparing to sell, give away, or trade in your Mac.
How do I turn off fingerprint lock on Macbook Air?
How to delete a fingerprint
- Go to the Apple menu and select System Preferences.
- Select the Touch ID preference pane.
- Hover over the fingerprint icon you wish to delete until you see the X on the upper left corner, then click on it.
- Enter your password.
- Press Delete to confirm.
How to turn off black screen on MacBook Air?
Press and hold the power button for about 10 seconds. Press and release the power button, then immediately press and hold Command (⌘)-R until you see an Apple logo or other image.
How to turn off screen mirroring on MacBook Air?
Turn off screen sharing on your Mac
- On your Mac, choose Apple menu > System Preferences, then click Sharing . Open Sharing preferences for me.
- Deselect the Screen Sharing checkbox.
How to turn off screen saver on MacBook Air?
To change these preferences, choose Apple menu > System Preferences, click Desktop & Screen Saver , then click Screen Saver. Choose how long your Mac can be inactive before the screen saver starts. If you don't want to use a screen saver, deselect the checkbox.
How to turn off screen dimming on MacBook Air?
To stop your MacBook from automatically adjusting the screen brightness level:
- Click the Apple icon in the upper-left corner of your screen.
- Select System Preferences.
- Click Displays.
- Uncheck "Automatically adjust brightness."
How to lock screen on MacBook Air?
You can just press Command+Control+Q to lock your Mac. You can also press Command+Shift+Q, but this completely logs you out, which means any applications you were running will also close.
How to lock the screen on a MacBook Air?
Lock Your Mac from the Apple Menu To do so, just click the Apple icon at the top left, and then select “Lock Screen.” If you require a password to unlock your Mac immediately after it's put in sleep mode as we covered earlier, you can just click “Sleep” in this same menu.
How do I Turn on/off the screen lock on the screen?
How to remove Screen Lock on your Android phone
- Tap Settings > Security > Screen Lock.
- If prompted, enter your current lock screen code > None > Delete.
How do I turn off my MacBook air without the screen?
Press Control + Cmd + Power (without Option) to do so. This time you need to hold the keys for a few seconds before your Mac shuts down.
How do I turn off the screen lock on my iPad Air 2?
- Briefly press the Home key.
- Press the Home key twice.
- Press Settings.
- Press Display & Brightness.
- Press Auto-Lock.
- Press the required setting.
- Press the Home key to return to the home screen.
How to turn on caps lock on MacBook Air?
Scroll down and click Keyboard under "Device." Click the drop-down menu next to "Search" and select Caps Lock. Now, when you want to type in all capital letters, you can press the Search key to toggle on Caps Lock. Then, just tap it again to turn Caps Lock back off.