How to set up ExpressVPN on different devices
- On laptop: Windows and Mac. Sign in on your ExpressVPN account page.
- Smartphone and tablets: Android vs iOS. On your Android device, go to the ExpressVPN setup page and enter the verification code sent to your email.
- Wireless routers.
- Streaming media consoles.
How do I log into Messenger from another device?
Here is how to switch to another account on Messenger: Now from Chats, tap on your profile picture in the top left. Scroll down and tap Switch Account. Then tap on the account you want to use. Finally, enter your password if required and tap on OK.
How do I log into my Cash App from another device?
To do so:
- Tap the profile icon on your Cash App home screen.
- Tap Sign Out.
- Then enter the phone number or email associated with the account you wish to access.
- Follow the prompts.
What happens if someone log into my iCloud account on another device?
The short answer is: Yes! Since 2017, Apple has added security and they will notify you via email if your Apple ID is logged in on a new device. If the login is unauthorized by you, you can remove that device from your Apple ID in iCloud.
How do I log into my LINE on another device?
1. Open LINE on your new device and tap Log in. 2. Tap Log in with QR code > Scan QR code.To do so, follow the steps below.
- Start LINE.
- Tap Verify on the identity verification required screen.
- Enter your registered email address and password, then tap OK.
How do I sign into iCloud from another device?
To log in, head to iCloud.com and enter your iCloud email address and password. To verify your account, Apple will generally send a one-time passcode to one of your saved devices for the iCloud account. After entering that one-time password, you are brought to a screen with a bunch of available iCloud-enabled apps.
How do I log into TikTok on another device?
My phone is used on another account
- Log out of the account.
- Tap Profile in the bottom right.
- Tap Sign up.
- Tap Log in at the bottom of the page.
- Select Use phone / email / username.
- Choose Phone.
How do I log into Facebook on another device?
How Can I Log on Facebook From Another Computer?
- Open the computer's Web browser.
- Enter facebook.com into the Web browser's address bar, and then press return on the computer keyboard.
- Type your usual Facebook login email address or username into the "Email" field, and type your password into the "Password" field.
Can I access my iCloud from another device?
Access to iCloud can be through all connected Apple devices or by logging into the iCloud account from a computer. If you save your device back up to iCloud, after resetting or updating your phone, you merely have to sign back into your account for all your apps and settings to automatically reset on your device.
How can I access my iCloud from another device?
As long as you have a computer or phone that's connected to the internet, you can access iCloud.
- Head to icloud.com and enter the email address linked to your Apple ID account.
- Click the arrow icon, and then enter your password.
How do I reset my iCloud password from another device?
Use someone else's device to reset your password
- Tap Passwords & Security.
- Tap Reset Apple ID password.
- Tap Get Started, then tap "A different Apple ID."
- Enter the Apple ID that you need to reset the password for.
How do I sync my Photos to iCloud from another device?
Connect the new iPhone and follow these steps:
- Open iTunes.
- Click on the iPhone icon at the top.
- Click on Photos in the sidebar.
- Check Sync Photos.
- Select where you want to sync your photos from.
- Choose to either sync all or only selected folders.
- Click Apply in the bottom-right corner.
How to approve iPhone on iCloud from another device?
Approve iOS Device From Another Device On iCloud Step 1: Open Settings of your iPhone and choose iCloud. Step 2: As it prompts, enter your iCloud ID and password. Step 3: Apple ID verification code comes up from other iPhone, so enter the 6 digit figures.
How to approve icloud on iphone from another device?
Try these steps in order:
- Turn off iCloud Keychain on both the devices.
- On your iPhone, go to Keychain and tap Approve with Security Code.
- When prompted for the 4-digit iCloud Security code tap Forgot Code.
- Simply follow the prompts and steps to reset the code.
- Now this device will have iCloud Keychain enabled and working.
Can I log into Notability on another device?
The iCloud feature in Notability is meant to be used to update and move notes between your devices. While notes are stored to a certain degree, this is mainly to move the notes between two or more devices (like an iPad and iPhone). If you only plan to use Notability on one device, iCloud should not be turned on.